Personal data policy
The processing of personal data on the danisharts.dk is handled by the Agency for Culture and Palaces.
26. november 2019
The Agency for Culture and Palaces collects and processes a number of personal data, for which we are data controllers. If we process data about you, you have specific rights and are protected by the General Data Protection Regulation and the national legislation.
The Agency for Culture and Palaces is a public authority, and we are required by Danish law to solve the tasks within our area of authority. This is the primary reason we can legally process your personal data.
Information about you is stored for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfil our obligations as a public authority and in order to comply with applicable legislation.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you, as the data subject, these special rights:
- Right to see your own personal data (right of access)
- Right to have inaccurate data about yourself corrected (rectification)
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restriction of processing of your data
- Right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your data
- The right to withdraw your consent
If our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any given time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details provided below.